1. Due to current restrictions due to COVID 19 there will be four Open Projected Image Competitions and four Themed Projected Images Competitions.
2. Members can submit up to four entries for each competition.
3. Trophies will be awarded to the authors doing best over all four Open and four Themed PDI competitions (two separate trophies)
4. Digital images must be in jpeg format and should be in the sRGB colour space and sized such that at least one dimension is exactly 1920 pixels wide or 1080 pixels high with the other being smaller than or equal to the required size. See here for detailed information on sizing your images. File names need to be in the form: ‘TITLE by Your Name.jpg’.
5. Any entry not held back may be entered in one further competition. This gives the opportunity to make any changes the judge may have indicated.
Please refrain from submitting very similar images.
Please try to keep titles as brief as possible.
Copyright © 2019 Arnold & District Camera Club